How to Order
By visiting our store, you can ask for Dinesh or Hina who will personally assist you :
- Select from our latest and complete range of fabrics from the world’s leading fabric houses – England, Italy, France, Japan, Korea, etc. from famous mills as Dormeuil, Scabal, Valentino, Holland & Sherry, Zegna and many more.
- Choose your Style : Classic, Contemporary, Formal, Informal – for suits, blazers, trousers, shirts, skirts, blouses, etc. or create your own – we are there to consult, assist and guide you.
- Get Measured – We then personally and professionally take the appropriate and accurate measurements to start building your custom made wardrobe.
- Fittings – you will be given one or two fittings before the completion of your tailored clothes.
- Collection – Your completed custom made clothes are now ready to give you the opportunity to be dignified, fashionable and elegantly attired at work or at any evening affair.
Please note your paper pattern will be stored into our database for future orders, as we look forward to seeing to your tailoring needs for years to come.
By placing your order online/email
- Select fabric/s
- Select Style
- Download and follow the how to measure ( Full Measurements Excel File)
- Scan and email or fax the completed dimensions
- Leave the rest to our experience
We have your measurements as well as your paper pattern of whatever you have ordered previously. From the fabric to the style.
You can contact us by a phone call, email or whatsapp, giving details of your new or repeat requirements.
Every repeat order will remind you of the ‘personal touch’ you experienced with us.